FUTURE OF NEWS
Long gone are the days of the daily newspaper and nightly news – the 24-hour news cycle is here to stay and two-thirds of adults have access to that news right in their pocket. Today anyone can build a news center and report the story through social media – ensure that your news is told in an accurate, direct way with language that builds trust and transparency.
2.23 billion people log on to Facebook every month and 66% of monthly Facebook users visit the site daily.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Cities, counties & municipalities have very specific needs when it comes to a social media consultant. We help cities communicate with their residents on a daily basis and ensure that your community knows exactly how their hard-earned tax dollars are being spent. Social media is the best, clearest way that cities can communicate their services and opportunities to their residents.
TYPES OF POSTS
- Crisis communications, without spin, that provide your residents with exactly what they need
- City sponsored events for youth, families and residents of all ages
- Educational events and field trips to city destinations
- Recreational spotlights such as summer camps, adult classes and sports leagues
- Celebrations of hometown heroes
- Announcements of new businesses and grand re-openings